This amazing meat loaf is fabulous for any day of the week. I lightened it up by using turkey instead of ground beef. My family loves it!
1 lb groung turkey
1/2 cup organic soy milk
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp dried sage
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried mustard
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
1 garlic clove, finely chopped (1/8 tsp garlic powder)
1/4 cup egg substitute
1 small onion, finely chopped
3-4 strips green pepper, finely chopped
3-4 strips red bell pepper, finely chopped
1/2 cup BBQ sauce, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Chop all veggies. (I used a small food processor to make them extra fine.)
3. Mix all ingredients except for 1/4 cup of the BBQ sauce.
It should look something like this…..
4. Divide mixture into 2 six count muffin tins.
5. Spread the rest of the BBQ sauce on each muffin.
6. Bake at 350degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Each muffin is only 2 weight watchers points + !!!